Cameron Mackintosh’s acclaimed new production of Boublil and Schönberg’s legendary musical MISS SAIGON is coming to the Festival Theatre Edinburgh in January 2018.
We started the campaign in November 2016 first of all with press and radio advertising. Our agency worked with the Marketing Team at Festival Theatre Edinburgh & Cameron Mackintosh’s key people in London.
Consequently, ticket sales have been brilliant. Next up for phase 2:
• another run of newspaper page adverts across Scotland
• even more radio media buy
• outdoor media plan & buy involving bus shelters, train stations, billboards, plus digital billboards across Edinburgh and Glasgow
• bus advertising across Edinburgh
• finally, posters across the Glasgow Underground at key stations.
It’s certainly a really exciting campaign for our agency to be working on. Above all, we thank the client marketing teams in Edinburgh & London for the opportunity.
“THE GREATEST MUSICAL OF ALL TIME” Daily Mail
“MIND-BLOWINGLY BRILLIANT” Magic FM
“THRILLING, SOARING & SPECTACULAR” The Times