Cameron Mackintosh’s acclaimed new production of Boublil and Schönberg’s legendary musical MISS SAIGON is coming to the Festival Theatre Edinburgh in January 2018.
Our agency started promoting this wonderful musical when the ticket launch commenced in November 2016 with a press and radio campaign. We worked with the Marketing Team at Festival Theatre Edinburgh & Cameron Mackintosh’s key people in London.
Ticket sales have been performing strongly with marketing plan phase 2 now underway including our work on:
• media plan & buy for newspapers across Scotland
• media plan & buy for commercial radio stations across Scotland
• outdoor media plan & buy involving bus shelters, train stations, billboards, plus digital billboards across Edinburgh and Glasgow
• bus advertising across Edinburgh
• posters across the Glasgow Underground at key stations.
It really is an exciting campaign for our agency to be working on – we thank the client marketing teams in Edinburgh & London for the opportunity.
“THE GREATEST MUSICAL OF ALL TIME” Daily Mail
“MIND-BLOWINGLY BRILLIANT” Magic FM
“THRILLING, SOARING & SPECTACULAR” The Times